Fractional Chief Marketing Officer
for your organization
A KPI-driven Fractional Chief Marketing Officer for your organization
Top-level marketing executive
without breaking the bank
Are you a founder, executive director, principal, or CEO that does all of the marketing for your company? Or do you have an awesome, eager, hardworking junior-level marketing team that needs some direction?
It’s no secret that businesses need a good marketing strategy to be successful, but many small businesses don’t have the budget or resources
to hire a full-time marketing director or CMO. That’s where Fractional CMO services by Uncommon Marketing Works come in. I offer fractional CMO services so you can get all the benefits of a top-level marketing executive without breaking the bank. I have years of experience in developing and executing successful marketing plans for businesses of all sizes. I’ll work with you to create a plan that meets your specific needs and helps you reach your goals.
My Fractional CMO Services will help you gain a fresh perspective when it comes to your marketing.
Half-Day Consultative Strategy SessionThis service is a good fit for you if your business’s revenue is at least $1 million annually.
You have a strong marketing team in place but you need a fresh and accurate strategy.
You’d like to see how the Functional Marketing Framework works before hiring a Fractional CMO.
- In this half day session, we will dive deep into your marketing strategy and provide
clear direction on what needs to be improved to reach your goals
- 4-hour strategy session for your team using the Marketing Strategy Framework to focus your marketing strategy.
Custom, bespoke based on your company’s needs
- 7-day preparatory period via email correspondence
- Delivery includes immediate marketing punch list, list of blindspots, and marketing campaigns for next 1-6 months
Fractional CMO Engaged PackageThis service is a good fit for you if your business’s revenue is at least $1 million annually and you don’t
need a full-time hire, but you do need someone to create the strategy and ensure its execution.
- A fractional Chief Marketing Officer for your business for 10 hours per week to help translate
the CEO and Board’s vision into marketing campaigns and objectives
- Deploys the Marketing Strategy Framework to build out marketing strategy, establish KPIs and reporting,
define positioning, and more
- Marketing Systems Map delivered after the first 30 days
- Quarterly planning calls quarterly, sprint planning and review calls led weekly, and daily stand-ups with the team
- Report weekly to the CEO and Board on all KPIs mutually defined as important
- Assist HR in hiring, training, evaluating and firing vendors, employees, & contractors
- Continually innovate ways to reach marketing and sales goals despite roadblocks
- 3-month minimum commitment (short-term, high-octane)
Fractional CMO AdvisorThis service is a good fit for you if you have a strong marketing team in place and you’ve worked with a
Fractional CMO to create a strategy. You need a marketing leader to keep the team on track and
adjust priorities as campaigns launch.
- After a half day consult or a 90 day sprint at the Engaged level, I can advise your team
and keep your marketing department on track.
- A fractional CMO leading your team as a strategic advisor
- Available after at least one 90-day sprint with Engaged or a Half-Day Consultative Strategy Session
- Quarterly planning calls quarterly, sprint planning calls led twice-monthly
- Unlimited email correspondence
- Grow long-term with the least financial risk
- Access to our marketing campaign standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- 6-month commitment
A fractional chief marketing officer (CMO) is a senior-level marketing executive who is hired on a part-time or project basis. Fractional CMOs are typically brought in to provide expert guidance and leadership during periods of change or growth. In many cases, fractional CMOs are hired to fill a specific skills gap within an organization. For example, a company may hire a fractional CMO with experience in digital marketing if it is looking to expand its online presence. While fractional CMOs are not a permanent addition to an organization, they can provide invaluable insights and expertise that help businesses reach their goals.
Fractional CMOs are a perfect solution for businesses that either can’t afford a full-time CMO, don’t need one due to the simplicity of their marketing, or both. Fractional CMOs can help develop and implement marketing strategies that will help businesses grow and reach their full potential. In addition, fractional CMOs can provide valuable insights and perspectives that can be helpful in making decisions about marketing initiatives. Fractional CMOs can be an invaluable resource for businesses of all sizes, and can help take businesses to the next level. Typically, companies between $1-50,000,000, a year depending on their profitability, would do well to hire a fractional CMO. They are at a critical growth phase and typically need the strategy that only an experienced CMO could bring; however, these companies are typically unable to afford a full-time investment.
This is a common question among business owners and executives who are considering hiring a fractional CMO.
The answer to this question depends on a number of factors, including the size of the company, the scope of the CMO’s responsibilities, and the experience level of the CMO. Generally speaking, fractional CMOS tend to cost between $5,000 and $15,000 per month.
Whether or not hiring a fractional CMO makes sense for your company depends on your specific needs and goals. If you are looking for someone to help develop and implement a comprehensive marketing strategy, then a fractional CMO may be a good option. However, if you only need someone to handle a specific marketing project or initiative, then hiring a freelance marketer may be a more cost-effective solution.
If you are considering hiring a fractional CMO, be sure to request proposals from several different providers so that you can compare costs and services. Also, make sure to ask each provider about their experience working with companies like yours. This will help ensure that you hire a CMO who is a good fit for your company and who can provide the services you need.